WHERE DO ADULT REGENERATIVE CELLS COME FROM?
- Regenerative cells are present within various tissues and organs (from bone marrow and adipose or fat tissue).
- Amniotic regenerative cells are obtained from donors.
HOW ARE REGENERATIVE CELLS OBTAINED AND PREPARED?
- One of the richest sources of regenerative cells is bone marrow, and the hip (pelvis) along with the tibia (shin) are the best and easiest locations for obtaining bone marrow. In the harvesting procedure, the surgeon typically removes cells from the patient’s bones utilizing a minimally invasive procedure. A trained nurse or technician then uses specially designed equipment to retrieve the regenerative cells from within the bone marrow and provides these cells to treat the injured or marginalized area of the body.
WHAT IS THE COST OF THIS TREATMENT?
- The cost of a regenerative therapy treatment varies based on the procedure.
HOW DOES CELL THERAPY HELP ME?
- Cell therapy helps to revascularize and get oxygen to the tissues , reduce inflammation, and prevent cell death. It can help damaged tissue repair itself.
HOW LONG IS THE RECOVERY PROCESS AFTER JOINT TREATMENT?
- Usually, within 2-5 days, there is no pain at the injection site or residual swelling.
HOW LONG DOES THE PROCEDURE TAKE?
- Bone marrow aspiration is approximately 20 minutes.
- Regenerative Therapy injections into a joint is approximately 10-15 minutes